The following permits are required before construction in the City of Wilton:
- Utility Sheds (under 100 sq ft), pools, decks, fence, siding - $25.00
- Garages, accessory buildings and residential additions - $50.00
- Duplex and single family dwellings - $75.00
- Multi-family dwelling $15.00 per unit plus - $75.00
- Commercial and industrial building or structures less than 5,000 sq ft. - $100.00
- Commercial and industrial buildings or structures 5,000 square feet or more but less 10,000 sq feet - $150.00
- Commercial and industrial building or structures 10,000 sq. feet or more - $200.00
SEWER BOND - $50.00
SEWER CONSTRUCTION - $250.00
SEWER CONSTRUCTION FEE for new apartment buildings - $250.00
Plus charge for each unit - $50.00
DIGGING PERMIT - $20.00
Plus bond fee - $200.00 for seal coated street $400.00 for concrete street
WATER CONNECTION $25.00
A monthly fee will be charged for a water line designated for fire protection.
WATER METER $250.00
ELECTRIC SERVICE TO NEW HOME - $200.00
ELECTRIC SERVICE TO NEW APARTMENT BUILDING - $200.00
Plus charge for each unit $200.00
Minimum 200-amp service at all locations required by the utility
A deposit of $100.00 for electric service and $100.00 for water service is also required of each new customer in the City of Wilton.
All house numbers will be issued by the City Clerk.
Effective July 1969 no sewer permit will be issued by the City until: the building to be serviced by the sanitary sewer is under roof and all backfilling has been completed. Also any building now under construction, which is not under roof and where all backfilling has not been completed, shall immediately be disconnected from the sanitary sewer.
CALL BEFORE YOU DIG - Iowa One Call - 811
|BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATION_0.pdf||184.57 KB|