RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR USE OF THE WILTON COMMUNITY ROOM
- If anyone wishes to use the room the day before the reserved date, there will be an additional charge of $25.00 pending availability.
- The following are PROHIBITED: Smoking, serving, or drinking any liquor or beer of any kind.
- No equipment shall be loaned, rented, or otherwise removed from the room or kitchen.
- There will be no storage of personal property in either the kitchen or the meeting room. You will need to bring your own dish towels to use in the kitchen and to wipe down all tables and chairs.
- Occupancy limit of the Community Room is set for 75 people. The room must be vacated by 10:30pm.
- NO glitter or confetti is to be used.
- NO tape is to be used on the walls.
- The room and kitchen must be left as clean as when it was rented. Tables and chairs should be wiped down and stacked back in the North East corner of the room.
- The air conditioner/heat controls are to be left unchanged. Ceiling fans and all other appliances must be turned off and the doors locked when vacating the room.
***If these rules are not adhered to the City will clean as necessary and bill the responsible party. The City Clerk has the right & authority to reject any rental of the Shelter & shall refuse further renting by any group or organization which violates and of the above stated rules. ***
___ Wipe tables, counters & sinks ___ Vacuum & sweep all floors
___ Put all tables & chairs back ___ Remove waste bags
___ Return key with the checklist ___ Turn lights & ceiling fan off
___ Lock doors
Thank you- CITY OF WILTON