CHRISTMAS WINDOW WALK
Sunday, December 4, 2022. Please contact WCADA if you are interested and you have a window that you decorate or, want a window downtown to decorate. In addition, if you are interested in having an Open House let me know so that I can advertise all the great activities that evening.
- Starting off the Window Walk will be a performance at 3pm of the Christmas Play entitled, “An Enchanted Bookshop Christmas” by the Wilton Alumni Players and at the Masonic Temple. [There are also two other performances one on Friday, December 2 and Saturday, December 3, both at 7pm.]
- The Boy Scouts will be serving their soup supper at the Community Room starting at 4:30pm
- Santa & Mrs. Claus procession will start at the City Hall at 5pm and they will proceed to the Wilton Historic Depot and light the official City Christmas Tree at 5pm.
- Santa & Mrs. Claus will meet with children at the Depot starting at 5:15 pm to 7pm
- Festival of Trees will be at the Depot from 5pm – 7pm
- Open Houses and Christmas Animated Windows in Historic Downtown Wilton from 5 – 7pm.
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt 5 - 7pm you have to pick up your first clue at Community Bank
- The WHS Choir members under the direction of Patricia Norman will be caroling throughout the downtown from 5 – 7 pm.
- Hay rack Rides will also be going on throughout the evening 5 – 7pm.